Friday, August 31, 2012

Mint, Mint, Mint

I'm not talking about the amazing color or the awesome mint jean jacket I just bought (who knew American Eagle had cute stuff for the over 15 crowd?!). I'm talking about Style Mint, Jewel Mint, and Shoe Mint. Three super cool membership websites that offer great styles at even better prices.  My love affair started with Rachel Bilson and Nicole Chavez's Shoe Mint, or I guess you could say it started with a major girl crush on Summer from The O.C. back in 2003.
Sigh.
Anyway, each website is run by different celebrities who either design or give advice about how to wear their favorite styles. They've been around for awhile but I have just recently become obsessed with checking them every day and adding more and more stuff to my shopping carts.

Here are a few of my favorite styles from each of the sites.


Campbell Dress, a MK&A pick



























Shoe lovers also need to check out Sole Society! Here are some of my current cravings:

Dylan Bow Ballet Flat
Alison Suede Pump
Sydney Printed Platform Wedge
I'm sure you're noticing many fall appropriate options. As much as I love the long, hot summer days, I am so ready for fall fashion (and my birthday!).

Happy shopping!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment