Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Style Crush


These days I mostly turn to blogs for style inspiration. There is something more approachable and real about stylish bloggers as opposed to glamorous stars. Some of my favorites are Cupcakes and CashmereAtlantic-Pacific and Could I Have That. Although lately I have become obsessed with a 12-year old girl. I'm not talking Lolita obsessive but I am definitely suffering from major style jealousy.


If you're a fan of Mad Men then you know Sally Draper or, as she is called in the real world, Kiernan Shipka. The most stylish 12-year old in America, or the world for that matter. She is 12 going on 25. 

Thanks to Suri's Burn Book (my favorite place to go for celeb gossip and a good laugh) for sharing this awesome clip. A look into Kiernan's closet. Despite the converses her style is impeccable. I drooled a bit.  


When I was 12 I wore joverals, neon green and blue plaid Keds and had no idea what a "peter pan" collar was. Life. 

Dreaming of 12-year old style,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment