Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fresh

L and I have finally decided to start the blog we've been talking about for far too long. This is our place to gush over beautiful colors, fabulous styles, delicious recipes and brag about our dogs, Olive and Grover. With exciting, super fun jobs in finance and accounting, we need a place to show off our stylish sides. 

To start us off, here is a fresh bit of celebrity gossip. Kristen Stewart, the new Hollywood home-wrecker. She always did seem a little mischievous. Quite an interesting role model for all the young Twilight Tweens. Poor poor Rob. 

I can't post this without admitting that I've read the Twilight series. I am not ashamed, they were wildly entertaining. L would probably like for me to state that she has not and will not read Twilight. 

Back to work, 

M



No comments:

Post a Comment