Friday, July 27, 2012

Opening Ceremonies

Left: DVF dress (scored on HauteLook & in the mail!) Top Right:  Old Navy shirt, JCrew Shorts (old), Vintage Clutch, Essie Nails: Lollipop, Aruba Blue, & Luxe Effects-Set In Stone, Ralph Lauren & Privileged(via Gilt) Jewelry.  Bottom Right: Outfit featured in Glamour Article about Olympic style

With the opening ceremonies for the Summer Olympic Games just hours away, it is hard to concentrate on anything work related. I'm ready to break out the Red, White & Blue and become obnoxiously American! My 4th of July outfit and American flag manicure, pictured above, may have to make a re-appearance. 


There are so many different ways to rep the USofA and still look stylish. Glamour posted a great article featuring "5 Super Chic Ways to Show Your USA Pride." My favorite outfit is pictured above. 

Mixing stripes with prints is one of my favorite looks and the perfect way to be festive this Olympic season! This skirt (on sale!) would be great with a red gingham blouse (or I often prefer JCrew's men's shirts). I am also loving this festive chambray top!

Along with brainstorming more patriotic yet stylish outfits for Olympic parties, I'll be keeping an eye on my Olympic crush, Jake Dalton. Super hot, no?

U-S-A, U-S-A

M

P.S. A great Opening Ceremonies drinking game - drink (sip) every time you pronounce a country incorrectly (props to my college roomie). Use wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment