Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday's

Monday's are the worst and I seem to always have little issues on the first day back in reality. This morning I was running extremely late, realized I had no coffee and no breakfast. So I quickly run to starbucks craving iced coffee and their delicious honey yogurt and granola. Searching the food section I cant seem to find the honey yogurt, instead the berry blend-the one with fake fruit. As I'm talking to myself trying to decide if I should stick with a healthier option or cave in and buy a cinnamon swirl coffee cake I realize I have backed the line up. And thats when I see this guy I went to highschool with. I casually put my head down hoping he doesn't notice me but of course he does and starts to chat my ear off. Have I mentioned I am NOT a morning person? Frazzled I order the wrong drink, while the man behind the counter must have had a bad case of the Monday's as well because he gave me a fork for my yogurt instead of as spoon! But the day is looking up, and here are a few qoutes that help me get through my Monday!


xx,L

No comments:

Post a Comment